Thursday 1 August 2013

Story 3: A wee free feed

As you saw on my first post, Alex and I have been videoing some of our cycling exploits. It started just as a bit of fun, but I actually quite like that we're building up a wee diary of 'how it was at that very moment' snippets. Most of the recordings will remain private (mainly because they'd be pretty boring to anyone other than us!), but now and again I'd like to share some of them here.

I have a bit of a reputation for getting stuff discounted or for free - without really trying - and this wee clip shows just how tickled I am when that happens. It also goes some way to underlining my 'not-so-serious cyclist' label:



I should add that our maple syrup-less breakfast was still absolutely delicious! And, I would've been more than happy to pay for it! But I must admit that getting a feed for free definitely added to the pleasure of that particular Sunday morning cycle. Sometimes it's the simplest things...

No comments:

Post a Comment